Local commute without your preferred taxi vehicle in Dehradun is now very easy with Aerowheels . You need not go through the pain of travelling in public transport while travelling to local places within Dehradun.
Hire car on rent in Dehradun at Aerowheels Car Rentals and travel to any part of the city at any time. Book your services with just a couple of clicks. We assure you the best services in Dehradun. If you have to book weekend getaways within your city, Aerowheels provides the best packages for car rental in your city.
Booking with Aerowheels is very easy with just a few clicks. Aerowheels is best in the market for its reliable services, courteous drivers, and timely services. We offer you the best facilities and services to make your journey comfortable. You surely will have a good time by availing the services for your trip.
We provide the best Dehradun taxi fare which is affordable for our customers. Avail our services at the most reliable rates in the city. By booking online taxi in Dehradun, you can visit your favourite local places.
You also have the option to choose among the multiple types of taxi vehicles that are available for your local journey. Book cabs of your interest and enjoy your journey.
Packages in Dehradun
We provide multiple packages in Dehradun as per your requirement. You can opt for darshan packages in Dehradun.
If you have to go for a temple darshan in Dehradun, pilgrimage in Dehradun, entertainment zone in Dehradun, places of tourism interest in Dehradun, adventure sports in Dehradun, amusement park in Dehradun, markets for shopping in Dehradun or any other places of your interest in your city, Aerowheels is the best bet.
There are additional packages as per your requirements. Choose amongst these and have an amazing journey. Currently, we provide taxi packages in Dehradun for 8 hours, 80 Kms. Extra hours are charged at standard rates per hour per km.
Travellers can books cabs online through website or call directly at 9594775555 for more information. Call us for more details and enquiry to rent a car in Dehradun.
Places to Visit in Dehradun
- Forest Research Institute is a well-known institute in the field of forestry, which is being run by Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education. Park
- Malsi Deer Park is one of most visited tourist destinations, located at the distance of just 10 km from Dehradun. Bodies of Water
- Shastradhara, which means, the 'thousand springs' is one of the best picnic spots. It is an eye pleasing waterfall of 9 meters, which attracts the tourists. Religious Sites
- Tapkeshwar Temple is one of the oldest dedicated temples to lord Shiva in Dehradun. A fair is organized every year on the occasion of Shivratri. As the name suggests, temple is named Tapkeshwar as water droplets from rocks falls on shivling and gives it marvelous look.
- Tapovan is situated at the bank of river Ganga; it is one of the holiest places for Hindus.
- Laxman Siddha Temple is just 12 km from Dehradun. According to Hindu mythology, it is the place where after killing the Ravana, lord Rama's younger brother Laxmana has undergone penance.
- Sai Darbar, as the name suggests temple is dedicated to Lord Sai Baba; it is located on Rajput road. Caverns/Caves
- Guchhupani is one of the names of Robber's cave, situated at the distance of 8 km from the city center. It is 600 meters long cave having small river inside it. Museums
- Chetwoode Hall